Listen and extract its script

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
Hi
I want to put some MP3's or video links here and after download it we can extract its script. we can correcting each other's mistakes and put the translation of new words.

Some MP3's are from BBC learning English and we can find its script in its site but I suggest we can do it after our activity.

Some clips are from Top Gear.

Please suggest about topics on private message.Thanks.

Obviously the size of files are large specially for video files. Excuse me.

Please state you agree or don't? Thanks

آخرین ویرایش:

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
For the beginning we have 2 chioces:
1- A MP3 file from BBC learning English.It's so easy too understand and they talk about the problems which a woman from Hong Kong has with speaking with native speakers in Britain. It's a file near 5.3 Mb and I think it's a little boring and quite long. We can find its script after listening and extract its script on internet and we can check our listening.
http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/worldservice/tae/tae_20090928-1600a.mp3

2- the clip from Top gear. He introduces Mercedes SL Black with V12 engine and compare it with Maclaren and normal SL Mercedes It's much more difficult than the previous case and larger. Its size is near 17 Mb. But it's so interesting and funny. I suggest the second one. There is no script for it on Internet at all.
http://v21.lscache4.c.youtube.com/v...id=91d83b4618a3ce89&fmt_map=35/640000/9/0/115

آخرین ویرایش:

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
Because of my interest I did the second one But I need a lot of corrections and helps. Please!

the text that I did:
This is the latest creation from ------------ in solid(?) AMG. The Mercedes SL 65 BLACK. Good looking, Isn’t it? In the ------------ I’m going to kick you in the face sort of way. Certainly With those massively ---------------- It looks like it might be pretty fast. But it isn’t. It’s mine ------ (bottling ?) .
I have 660 horsepower of a disposal of my right foot. That’s 50 more than you get from Ferrari 599. Then there is the torque 740 ft.lb. That’s 300 more than you get from Ferrari 599. Of course to protect the environment and other road users the top speed is limited to 199 mph (near 320 km/h). The engine that produces this ----------- is enormous. A 6 liter twin turbo V12 but the rest of the car is quite simple. The brake’s steal, not carbon ceramic. The gearbox does only have 5 speeds, not the usual 7. The traction control has two settings, on or off. It even comes with run of the mill suspension. Its steering in this is a bit ------------. It would be nylon (?). But because the Mercedes strode (?) away the silly electronic suspension. Not bad to a conventional set up (?). It’s very predictable.
In many ways then this is like an American muscle car, fast, simple and in some way quite cheap. It costs 250’000 pounds ( near 400’000’000 Toman), Yes, I know. That sounds like a lot. But it’s a hundred thousand pound less than the McLaren Mercedes. And is the McLaren hundred thousand pound faster? Well, let’s find that. Not that McLaren sounds dirty (?). My children made a noise like that. I’ve made them sit on the ----- step(?). A record in a straight line Mr. McLaren is FASTER, ----- by a hundred thousand pounds BUT in the corners Hmmm! It’s not coming up the back end(?). 10 more horsepower I record, 10 more and I have it.
But the best thing about the black is the despite of the ----- performance and the anabolic ------ wear logic ----. It’s a normal SL in here. I’ve got satellite navigation, in climate control (?), i-pod compatibility and I’ve even got an automatic gearbox.
All goods so far then but it doesn’t last.
First of all it’s the most uncomfortable car in all of human history. There is no give at all in the tire side---------, there is no give either in suspension. Look at these seats, one piece carbon fibre from ---- Mercedes agony rang(?). You would honestly be more comfortable on a gorgon’s kitchen weal(?) back. I can’t imagine what Mercedes using for its inspiration. Now, hang on a minute. I can imagine what Mercedes using for inspiration. Look! a pile of stones. This is almost identical to the SL black. I’ve just tried out(?). Oh hang on! Hmmm. Yeah. I would rather to go to work on a Ken than in a SL Black.
A ken would be faster too. The problem is that the so much torque than if you pull out to over take a lorry -------(?)if you foot down the traction control comes down, locks an anvil (?). I will not going anywhere.
Of course we can turn the traction control off. But don’t forget those black tires cost 358 pounds each. Really the only way you can drive this car even when the road is dry is slowly and I don’t know (?) but I think that rather spoil’s a point. Then the rear spoiler which comes up at 75 mph. So If it’s up you’re speeding and some police man will come. There are other -------(?) too. Like the facts it’s out of fuel after 250 miles and it has the turning circle of a moon.
Look at this. The normal SL can get round here no problem at all where the black can’t. that means you’re going out of the road and damage that low riding air splitter. And I haven’t even got to the worth bit, yet. (?)
And a normal SL which can turn round and run up curbs without breaking the back all itself and go more than 6 feet without running out of patrol. You have a roof which folds away in to the boot (?). In an SL black to save way (?) to the roof doesn’t go anywhere.
And then we have to go back to the price. Yes! The black is good value compare to the McLaren. But it’s 5 times more than its little sister. And I’m sorry but it just isn’t worth it.

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
I sent this activity to 3 native speakers and they do it for me. This is the result:
From Sean:
Here you go Yousof. Some parts were hard for me to understand as well. I think it's because he was using some British slang that I'm not familiar with (I'm American), but I was able to fill in most of your blanks.

This is the latest creation from the Skunkworks in (I think it's "sorid" but it's hard to hear) AMG. The Mercedes SL 65 BLACK. Good looking, Isn’t it? In a Jean-Claude (referring the the action star Jean-Claude Van Damme) I’m going to kick you in the face sort of way. Certainly With those massively flared arches and all that ducksing(??) it looks like it might be pretty fast. But it isn’t. It’s mind-boggling.
I have 660 horsepower at the disposal of my right foot. That’s 50 more than you get from a Ferrari 599. Then there is the torque 740 ft.lb. That’s 300 more than you get from a 599. Of course to protect the environment and other road users the top speed is limited to 199 mph (near 320 km/h). The engine that produces this allmighty umph is enormous. A 6 liter twin turbo V12 but the rest of the car is quite simple. The brake are steal, not carbon ceramic. The gearbox only has 5 speeds, not the usual 7. The traction control has two settings, on or off. It even comes with run of the mill suspension. Its steering in this is a bit wooly. No, not wooly. It must be the nylon(I think). But because the Mercedes has thrown away the silly electronic suspension, gone back to a conventional set up. It’s very predictable.
In many ways then this is like an American muscle car, fast, simple and in some way quite cheap. It costs 250,000 pounds ( near 400’000’000 Toman), and yes, I know. That sounds like a lot. But it’s a hundred thousand pound less than the McLaren Mercedes. And is the McLaren a hundred thousand pound faster? Well, let’s find out. Now that McLaren sounds dirty. If my children made a noise like that. I’d make them sit on the naughty step. A record in a straight line Mr. McLaren is FASTER, not by a hundred thousand pounds BUT in the corners Hmmm! Smoke coming off the back end. 10 more horsepower I reckon, 10 more and I'd have it.
But the best thing about the black is that despite the 50-caliber performance and the anabolic look-at-me wheel arch extensions, it’s a normal SL in here. I’ve got satellite navigation, and climate control, and i-pod compatibility and I’ve even got an automatic gearbox.
All good so far then but it doesn’t last.
First of all it is the most uncomfortable car in all of human history. There is no give at all in the tire side wall. There is no give either in the suspension. Look. And look at these seats, one piece carbon fibre from the Mercedes agony range. You would honestly be more comfortable on a Georgian's kitchen wheelback(??). I can’t imagine what Mercedes was using for its inspiration. Now, hang on a minute. I can imagine what Mercedes using for inspiration. Look! a pile of stones. This is almost identical to the SL black. Let's just try it out. Oh hang on! Hmmm. Yeah. I would rather to go to work on a Ken than in a SL Black.
A ken would be faster too. The problem is is that there's so much torque that if you pull out to overtake a lorry and put your foot down the traction control comes down like an anvil, and you're not going anywhere.
Of course you can turn the traction control off. But don’t forget those back tires cost 358 pounds each. Really the only way you can drive this car even when the road is dry is slowly and I don’t know but I think that rather spoils the point. Then there's the rear spoiler which comes up at 75 mph. So If it’s up you’re speeding and some police men will come. There are other nigles(?) too. Like the facts it’s out of fuel after 250 miles and it has the turning circle of a moon.
Look at this. A normal SL can get around here no problem at all, whereas the black can’t. that means you’re going to run off the road and damage that low riding air splitter. And I haven’t even got to the worst bit, yet.
In a normal SL which can turn round and run up curbs without breaking your back or itself and go more than 6 feet without running out of petrol, you have a roof which folds away into the boot. In an SL black, to save weight, the roof doesn’t go anywhere.
And then we have to go back to the price. Yes! The black is good value compared to the McLaren. But it’s 5 times more than its little sister. And I’m sorry but it just isn’t worth it.

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
From Daniel:
Did my best here. Some of the words I couldn't understand either. Remember that this is Brit English. While the core of the language is the same, they have their own slang which is unfamiliar to most Americans.

This is the latest creation from ------------ in solid(?) AMG. The Mercedes SL 65 BLACK. Good looking, Isn’t it? In the Jean-Claude (means Jean-Claude Van Damme, made many action movies) I’m going to kick you in the face sort of way. Certainly With those massively massively flared arches and all that ducting (refers to design) It looks like it might be pretty fast. But it isn’t. It’s mind-boggling ("mind-boggling" means incomprehensible). I have 660 horsepower of a disposal of my right foot. That’s 50 more than you get from Ferrari 599.
Then there is the torque 740 ft.lb. That’s 300 more than you get from Ferrari 599. Of course to protect the environment and other road users the top speed is limited to 199 mph (near 320 km/h). The engine that produces this almighty "uNF" ("uNF" nonsense word that refers to power) is enormous. A 6 liter twin turbo V12 but the rest of the car is quite simple. The brake’s steal, not carbon ceramic. The gearbox does only have 5 speeds, not the usual 7.
The traction control has two settings, on or off. It even comes with run of the mill suspension. Its steering in this is a bit ------------. It would be nylon (?). But because the Mercedes has thrown away the silly electronic suspension. Not bad to a conventional set up ("not bad for a common set-up). It’s very predictable.
In many ways then this is like an American muscle car, fast, simple and in some way quite cheap. It costs 250’000 pounds ( near 400’000’000 Toman), Yes, I know. That sounds like a lot. But it’s a hundred thousand pound less than the McLaren Mercedes. And is the McLaren hundred thousand pound faster? Well, let’s find that. God that McLaren sounds dirty (sounds bad). If my children made a noise like that. I’ve made them sit on the - naughty step (naughty = "misbehaving", this is a metaphor saying if his children made sounds like this car he would punish them). A record in a straight line Mr. McLaren is FASTER, not by a hundred thousand pounds, BUT in the corners Hmmm! smoke coming up the back end (Mclaren wheels are smoking). 10 more horsepower I record, 10 more and I have it. But the best thing about the black is the despite of the 50 cal (metaphor of a .50 caliber gun, means very powerful) performance and the anabolic "look at me" wear arch extensions (talking about the design of the wheel well). It’s a normal SL in here. I’ve got satellite navigation, in climate control (air conditioning), i-pod compatibility and I’ve even got an automatic gearbox.
All goods so far then but it doesn’t last. First of all it’s the most uncomfortable car in all of human history. There is no give at all in the tire side wall, there is no give either in suspension. Look at these seats, one piece carbon fibre from the uh... Mercedes agony range(this is like to say the seats were specifically designed to be uncomfortable). You would honestly be more comfortable on a georgian kitchen wheelback (a very stiff, uncomfortable chair). I can’t imagine what Mercedes using for its inspiration. Now, hang on a minute. I can't
imagine what Mercedes using for inspiration. Look! a pile of stones. This is almost identical to the SL black. Let's just try it out. Oh hang
on! Hmmm. Yeah. I would rather to go to work on a can (means toilet) than in a SL Black. A can would be faster too. The problem is that the so much torque than if you pull out to over take a lorry or put you foot down the traction control comes down, locks an anvil (heavy piece of steel used by blacksmiths). I will not going anywhere. Of course we can turn the traction control off. But don’t forget those black tires cost 358 pounds each. Really the only way you can drive this car even when the road is dry is slowly and I don’t know (is short for saying "I don't know about you") but I think that rather spoil’s a point. Then the rear spoiler which comes up at 75 mph. So If it’s up you’re speeding and some police man will come. There are other niggles (nonsense word for "flaws") too. Like the facts it’s out of fuel after 250 miles and it has the turning circle of a moon. Look at this. The normal SL can get round here no problem at all where the black can’t. that means you’re going out of the road and damage that low riding air splitter. And I haven’t even got to the worst bit, yet. And a normal SL which can turn round and run up curbs without breaking the back all itself and go more than 6 feet without running out of petrol (gasoline). You have a roof which folds away in to the boot (means rear). In an SL black to save weight, the roof doesn’t go anywhere. And then we have to go back to the price. Yes! The black is good value compare to the McLaren. But it’s 5 times more than its little sister. And I’m sorry but it just isn’t worth it.​

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
And From Brian:
Tashihāt beine (()) hastand, va yāddāshtāro bā * va shomāre neshān dādam. Gooyandeye in video Beritāniāyie ammā man Āmrikāyiam, pas lahjesh barāye man ham sakht bood, va az ba'zi ebārat estefāde kard ke tooye keshvare man az unā estefāde nemikonim.

This is the latest creation from ((the skunkworks*1 inside)) AMG. The Mercedes SL 65 BLACK. Good looking, Isn’t it? In ((a Jean-Claude*2)) I’m going to kick you in the face sort of way. Certainly With those massively ((flared arches and all that ducting)) It looks like it might be pretty fast. But it isn’t. It’s ((mind-boggling)).
I have 660 horsepowers ((at the)) disposal of my right foot. That’s 50 more than you get from Ferrari 599. Then there is the torque 740 ft.lb. That’s 300 more than you get from ((a)) 599. Of course to protect the environment and other road users the top speed is limited to 199 mph (near 320 km/h). The engine that produces this ((almighty umph)) is enormous. A 6 liter twin turbo V12 but the rest of the car is quite simple. The brakes ((are steel)), not carbon ceramic. The gearbox does only have 5 speeds, not the usual 7. The traction control has two settings, on or off. It even comes with run of the mill suspension. ((The)) steering in this is a bit ((*3)). It would be nylon (?). But because the Mercedes ((has thrown)) away the silly electronic suspension. Not bad to a conventional set up. It’s very predictable.
In many ways then this is like an American muscle car, fast, simple and in some ((ways)) quite cheap. It costs ((250,000*4)) pounds ( near 400’000’000 Toman), ((and)) Yes, I know. That sounds like a lot. But it’s a hundred thousand pound less than the McLaren Mercedes. And is the McLaren hundred thousand ((pounds)) faster? Well, let’s find ((out)). ((God)) that McLaren sounds dirty. ((*5)) My children made a noise like that, ((I'd make)) them sit on the ((naughty)) step(*6). A record in a straight line Mr. McLaren is FASTER, ((?)) by a hundred thousand pounds BUT in the corners Hmmm! ((Smoke coming out)) the back end. 10 more horsepower I ((reckon)), 10 more and ((I'd)) have it.
But the best thing about the black is the despite ((the 50 (cal? cow? no idea))) performance and the anabolic (("look at me!" (wheel-lock??) extensions)). It’s a normal SL in here. I’ve got satellite navigation, ((and)) climate control, ((iPod)) compatibility and I’ve even got an automatic gearbox.
All ((good)) so far then but it doesn’t last.
First of all it’s the most uncomfortable car in all of human history. There is no give at all in the tire side ((?)), there is no give either in suspension. Look at these seats, one piece carbon fibre from ((the, uh)) Mercedes agony ((range)). You would honestly be more comfortable on a ((Georgian's)) kitchen ((wheel)) back *7. I can’t imagine what Mercedes ((was)) using for inspiration. Now, hang on a minute. I can imagine what Mercedes ((was)) using for inspiration. Look! a pile of stones. This is almost identical to the SL black. ((I'll)) just ((try it)) out. Oh hang on! Hmmm. Yeah. I would rather to go to work on a ((cairn)) than in an SL Black.
A ((cairn)) would be faster too. The problem is that ((there's)) so much torque than if you pull out to overtake a lorry ((and)) you ((put)) foot down the traction control comes down ((like)) an anvil ((and you're)) not going anywhere.
Of course we can turn the traction control off. But don’t forget those black tires cost 358 pounds each. Really the only way you can drive this car even when the road is dry is slowly and I don’t know but I think that rather ((spoils the *8)) point. Then ((there's)) the rear spoiler which comes up at 75 mph. So If it’s up you’re speeding and some policeman will come. There are other ((niggles)) too. Like the facts it’s out of fuel after 250 miles and it has the turning circle of a moon.
Look at this. The normal SL can get round here no problem at all ((whereas)) the black can’t. that means you’re going out of the road and damage that low riding air splitter. And I haven’t even got to the ((worst)) bit, yet.
((In)) a normal SL which can turn round and run up curbs without breaking ((your)) back ((or)) itself and go more than 6 feet without running out of ((petrol)). You have a roof which folds away into the boot *9. In an SL black to save ((weight)) the roof doesn’t go anywhere.
And then we have to go back to the price. Yes! The black is good value ((compared)) to the McLaren. But it’s 5 times more than its little sister. And I’m sorry but it just isn’t worth it.

*1 Skunkworks = a secret program undertaken by a large company
*2 This is a humorous reference to Jean-Claude Van Damme, a famous French action star noted for kicking people in his movies
*3 I have no idea what he said here either! Sometimes Americans find Brits indecipherable.
*4 Remember to use , rather than ' for numbers
*5 There is an implied "If" right here: "(If) my children made...."
*6 This may be a British cultural reference I don't understand
*7 I have no idea what this means, but that's what I heard
*8 In America we would say "misses the point" instead
*9 Or the "trunk", in the U.S.

آخرین ویرایش:

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
I have some questions about some expressions.
Could anybody help me?

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
in this text.
Please describe more about these expressions which are bold in the post number 6.
thanks

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
Hi Guys
I did some others and some friends corrected them exactly. If you love TOP GEAR clips and this method tell me to put them here.
the next one is about a car rally driver who sharpened his skill in an airport and he presented a very very good show about drift.
thanks

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
links:
High quality:
http://www.tuninglinx.com/videos/top-gear-videos/210-top-gear-ken-block.wmv

youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAOy_QGxLnc
Download from Youtube:
http://keepvid.com/?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAOy_QGxLnc

The text that a native speaker checked my script and corrected my mistakes:
JAMES MAY - I was told to meet him, not at dunkin’ donuts (a donut shop in America), but here at Inucan airfield in California. I can hear him coming now and I suspect he won’t be arriving in a straight line. No, he’s more like a game station character, who has emerged to the real world. And that’s why his films get more than ten million hits on facetube (it’s a joke sort of thing, he does mean facebook, but he says ‘facetube’ to make himself appear stupid, because his nickname is Captain Slow).
Now, by day Ken is rally driver. But what’s special about him is the way he sharpens his skills. You see most rallyists prefer to practice in the forests of Wales or Finland. But Ken prefers to use…airports.
Thing is Mr. Block, I look at this sleepy old airfield and this hanger and I think about pre-flight checks and the problems of weather cocking (veering in the direction of the wind when in an aircraft) in cross winds when you’ve got a castoring tailwheel.
KEN BLOCK - Now, looks like a playground to me.
JAMES - In what way?
KEN BLOCK – Well there’s not so many places were you have a great mix of, er, dirt and tarmac and open areas and…
JAMES - And parked airplanes.
KEN BLOCK - Yeah, they’re nice obstacles.
JAMES - Obstacle! Do…I mean the owners of them probably don’t…do they know?
KEN - No, haha. I’m not really sure.
JAMES - Ken has devised a course surround this place. But he wants to keep details a surprise. All I know is, he will be using his specially strengthened 380 hp Subaru Impreza rally car. And today there’s a seat going spare (there is a space in the car which he intends to occupy for the drive around the course, he is just letting the viewers know what he intends to do).
I, Captain Slow (nickname), will be here with my bum on the best seats in the theatre of petrol, in the royal box of rallying. Riding shotgun with Kenny from the Block.
And I don’t even have to do pace notes because he knows the route (pace notes are notes in which the rally car driver needs to know the route of the course, like shorthand notes).
Well you do don’t you?
KEN BLOCK – Umm…
JAMES - Where are we going? Bloody hell! By the airplanes. Are you sure?
KEN BLOCK – Door! Here we go again.
JAMES - Oh God. God, that’s unbelievable. Mind the pole (be careful not to crash into the pole which was on the course). God that was nice. Where the hell we are going now? That’s a fire station.
Next stop Kens eyeball spin dryer (a manoeuvre which is like a stunt, in which you go dizzy). Tarmac session over, it was time for the dirt workout. Oh God. Whoa, hahahaha. Hahaha. Whoa.
KEN BLOCK - Oh, that’s Mr. Ricky Carmichael, a good friend of mine, er, I think he’s come to play with us.
JAMES - As it happens Ricky is the greatest dirt biker in history, a 15 times undefeated champion.
Go get him, Mr. Block! Ow! Oh, there…(swears). Whoa. Haha, hahaha. On the straights Kenny was much faster but Ricky was a genius at finding shortcuts.
Where’s he gone? Whoa. ‘On the back…’ (not sure). Kenny and Ricky wanted to play with some more planes. No! No! Goodbye viewers. ‘But those look easy too.’ (not sure)
KEN BLOCK – Haha
JAMES – He’s getting away (he’s going faster, and winning the race). God, over there, that’s a jump. That’s a very…that’s a… Jump! No!
We’re alive! That was incredible! God! Now look what you’ve done.
KEN BLOCK – I don’t even know where we are.

yosoufe

متخصص خودرو
کاربر ممتاز
Lamborghini Murcielago

Lamborghini Murcielago

Video Link:
http://www.tuninglinx.com/videos/top-gear-videos/206-top-gear-murcielago-lp670-4-sv.wmv

My text that needs help a lot:
Arabia! Visiting here get all ----- idea about ------ and sands of time and you can’t see why.(?) But the truth is the place is shot through with the love of speed. Which means it’s the perfect place to go for a run in this. The brand new Lamborghini Murcielago! Over there is downtown Abu zabi (the name of city). Between me and it there is a 4 mile arrow straight stretched of high way. And it’s closed. How lucky is that. Oh! What a noise! God! 140! 150! 160! 170 mph! Wow! You just met the Lamborghini Murcielago. LP 670-4 SV or to put it a English(?) the fastest Lamborghini ever made. It’s also the last Murcielago that have ever been made (?). Because a brand new replacement is coming next year. The ------ that the old one won’t be going quietly. (?) Because from every angle this last hero(?) looks absolutely evil. I mean just look at that exhaust. If the Toyota -------- came on behind so that It would -------(?) .
So LP 670-4 SV! The SV is down (?) for sport a lot change. Something that -------- for since-------. The 4 is for four wheel drive. The LP is for something. 670 is the horsepower which is 30 more than the last one. And also quite a lot (?). And was abundant power (?). They’ve also been busy striping away in weight (true?). it’s 100 km lighter than the standard car. It’s gotten ------ lightening source system. More is made by Carbon Fibre. And it -------------------------- Because the results are astonishing. Naught to 60, 3.2 seconds! Top speed 212 mph! And also taken away the radio but that’s fine by me. Because that noise! That glorious noise! This V12 was basically been around since the ----------(?). And it – will die along with this car. And it’s just as if it’s howling. ------------------------(?)
And it seems I’m not the only one who thinks this car has a human sound.
All car makers really is official info with every new car and usually this stuff means quickly dry(?). His Mercedes’ taken bad exhaust on the SL black. They say the new design reduces exhaust back pressure. --------------------------------------------------------------------------(?) By contrast his Lamborghini’s letter info. They say this exhaust in this car make a sound at the ranges from the heavy ------- of a stormy night through the ------mighty elephant to the row of raging lion. You just get the sense of before this car dies. They -------- want to make a come to life. (?)
And they’ve certainly done that. It isn’t just a lighter, faster Murcielago. The weight ------ -------- is completely different car. The steering is just so sharp. Brakes, so effective. I mean don’t get me wrong(?) It’s still a big scary car. But it’s so light a nimble on its feet. Sand! This is a lot easier that the desert would stay still.
The price for this ----------- 270,000 pounds. Actually that’s quite cheap. It’s! Because I think this thing can run not just with me supercars. But with the more ---------- and expensive hypo (?) cars.
There it’s. That’s an SLR 722. Like an SLR only more(?). That’s a hypo car royalty right there.
So since we still have roads to ourselves. Let’s see if the 722 can keep this royal ------- in a race between the lights. I think --------------. Let’s find out.
This is it! Come on little Lambo. --------160! 170! ------------hello . This is close! Close! Red light! That’s a truly ridiculous game.
It was unbelievably close. I was there. Alongside the hypo car royalty.(?) compare to that this is a --------(?) and that’s a 100 grand more than this. ---------------------.
Yeah! And it’s dime(?) moments to Murcielago’s become one of the all time supercar greats.